Jobs are the stops you schedule your vehicles to make on a route. These can be deliveries, stops where your drivers perform tasks, locations where your vehicles make scheduled pick-ups, and so on. Each job can be configured with its own name, code, delivery date and time, territory, time on site, and notes.
- Creating Jobs: Create new jobs.
- Creating Jobs With Linked Stops: Create jobs that must be completed in a particular order.
- Editing Jobs: Edit a job you created previously.
- Deleting Jobs: Delete a job that you no longer required.
- Adding Requirements to a Job: Add vehicle and driver requirements (tags) to jobs.
- Forbidding Drivers from Jobs: Specify drivers that will not be used for jobs.
- Adding Tags to a Job: Add tags to a job, to simplify filtering and collation using the filtering tools.
- Adding Notes to a Job: Add free-form notes that provide additional information about a job.
- Adding Load Information to a Job: Add information about the quantity of a given capacity metric to load or unload on a job.
- Specifying Job Time Windows: Add information about a job's time on site, its requested delivery window, and the days of the week and times of the day that it can be completed.
- Assigning Jobs to Routes: Assign a new or unassigned job to a route for completion.
- Unassigning Jobs from Routes: Remove a job from a route in order to add the job to a different route, or so the route can be deleted.
- Moving Jobs Between Routes: Move a job from one route to another directly; that is, without first unassigning it and then re-assigning it.
- Adjusting a Job's Position in a Route: Change the order of a job in an existing route.
- Viewing a Job Overview: View the key details of jobs, and perform actions such as editing, deleting, or assigning to a route.
Please sign in to leave a comment.