When adding or editing a job, you can specify drivers that will not be used to complete a job at the customer location. This feature is useful if a personality conflict arises between a customer and a driver, or if a customer requests that a particular driver or drivers not be used to complete their jobs for any reason.
To configure a forbidden driver on a job:
- Use the date control in the upper left corner of the Jobs List panel to select the date of a job. You can also change day using the left and right arrows to move ahead or back one day at a time:
If the list of jobs is long, use the search control or the status filter to show only jobs of a particular type. Click the control beside Jobs:, and then choose a status from the menu.
- Click the highlighted name of the job you want to edit in the list, or right-click and select Edit from the contextual menu. The Edit Job dialog box opens:
- Click the Requirements tab:
- Click the Add Driver button in the lower Forbidden Drivers area. The Add Driver dialog box opens. If the list of drivers is long, use the search control in the upper right corner of the dialog box to show only driver names that match the text you enter. To remove a driver who has previously been added to the Forbidden Drivers list, click the driver's name and then click the Remove Driver button.
- Click the name of the driver you want to prohibit from the job, and then click OK. The driver will be added to the Forbidden Drivers area.
- Click the Save button. The forbidden driver job requirement is saved. When you manually assign this job to a route, a Driver for Job is Forbidden warning message is shown if it is assigned to a route using the forbidden drivers.