To delete a job that you no longer require:
- Use the date control in the upper left corner of the Jobs List panel to select the date of the job to delete. You can also change day using the left and right arrows to move ahead or back one day at a time:
If the list of jobs is long, use the search control or the status filter to show only jobs of a particular type. Click the highlighted text beside Jobs:, and then choose a status from the menu. Filter options include:
- All - show jobs of any type.
- Assigned - show only jobs that have been assigned to a route.
- Unassigned (+/- 7 days) - show only jobs not assigned to a route on any of the seven upcoming days, on the currently selected day, or on any of the previous seven days.
- Unassigned (Current Day) - show only jobs not assigned to a route scheduled for the currently selected day.
- Jobs on Selected Routes - show only jobs assigned to routes selected in the Daily Routes List.
- Selected Jobs - show only jobs selected on the map, the Daily Routes list, or the Jobs list.
- Jobs on Drawn Routes - show only jobs assigned to routes that are currently visible on the map.
- Select the checkbox beside each job you want to delete.
To delete a job directly from the Jobs List, the map, or the Daily Routes List right-click a job name (or the round icon representing its location on the map), and then click Delete from the contextual menu:
- Click the Delete Job button in the upper left corner of the Jobs List panel. This button is only active when you have selected at least one job checkbox from the list. The Delete Job confirmation dialog box displays:
- Click the Yes button to confirm the deletion, or the No button to cancel the action. If you change your mind about any of the selected jobs, click the remove button to the left of the job name to remove from the deletion list. Once deleted, jobs are removed from the Jobs List and from any routes to which they have been assigned.