To create a new form template:
- From the Tasks section of the navigation bar choose Form Templates to open the Form Templates screen.
- Click Create.
- In the properties panel, change the name of the job form template from "New" to a more meaningful name.
- Click the Template button at the top of the properties panel if it is not already selected.
- Enter the template in the text area by typing any text you want to be displayed, and use the control buttons above the text area to insert controls into the form.
- Click Preview to verify that the resulting form looks correct.
- Click Save.