You can delete AEMP 2.0 accounts for John Deere or Caterpillar only if the account has no active assets associated with it.
Before deleting an AEMP 2.0 account, check whether the account has any active assets:
- On the My Accounts screen, click the AEMP Accounts tab.
- Click on a John Deere or Caterpillar account in this list.
- Under Asset List, check whether any assets with a status of “Active” are listed.
If active assets are listed, contact Verizon Connect support to get the assets removed from the account.
If no active assets are listed for the account you want to delete:
- Select the account on the AEMP Accounts tab on the My Accounts page.
- Click Delete in the upper right corner.
- Confirm that you want to delete the account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.