To edit the details of an existing job:
- Open the list menu in the upper left corner of the List panel and select the Jobs option. The Jobs list opens.
- Click a job name in the list, or select the job row and then click the Edit button on the List panel tool bar.
You can edit multiple jobs at the same time by selecting the check boxes next to them and clicking the Edit button. Fields that contain different values for the jobs display the value "Various". If you change this value to something else, all jobs that you are editing get the new value.
- The Job dialog box opens.
- Edit the relevant job details under each tab in the Job dialog box:
- Job Details: Specify basic information about the job, including its name, type, preferred driver, location, and priority.
- Time Windows: Specify the time on site, arrival date range, allowed days, and time window within which the driver is permitted to arrive at the job location.
- Load: Specify the load, or loads, required by the job.
- Requirements: Define the tags that make up the requirements and restrictions for the job.
- Linked Stop: Enable and define a marker to function as a linked stop for this job.
- Tags: Specify custom tags for attributes to associate with the job.
- Notes: Enter some notes about the job.
- Custom Properties: Add your own customer-defined data properties to jobs, such as contact details, which are shown on the Jobs list and can be used to sort the grid.
- Click Save to save your changes, or Cancel to close the dialog box without saving.
Please sign in to leave a comment.