This topic describes the steps needed to identify only those routes to which the selected jobs can be assigned. See Filtering Lists for information on building your own custom filters.
When you are assigning jobs to routes, it can be useful to filter the list of routes to show only those to which a selected job can be assigned. To do this:
- Open the list menu in the upper left corner of the List panel and select the Jobs option. The Jobs list opens.
- Select the check box next to the job that you want to assign to a route.
- (Optional) From the drop-down box next to the filter, select Unassigned to narrow down the list of jobs to those that have not yet been assigned to a route.
- Click the More menu button in the upper right corner of the Lists panel and select the Filter Routes option.
- The filter on the Routes list has Assignable Jobs set to the selected job's name, and the Routes list includes only those routes to which the selected job can be assigned.