When adding or editing a job, you can specify drivers that will not be used to complete a job at the customer location. This feature is useful if a personality conflict arises between a customer and a driver, or if a customer requests that a particular driver or drivers not be used to complete their jobs for any reason.
To configure a forbidden driver on a job:
- Open the list menu in the upper left corner of the List panel and select the Jobs option. The Jobs list opens.
- Click the highlighted name of the job you want to edit in the Jobs list. If the list of jobs is long, use the filter tool to narrow the list of jobs that are shown. The Job dialog box opens:
- Click the Driver tab:
- Click the field under the Forbidden Drivers area. The Driver List dialog box opens. If the list of drivers is long, use the search control in the upper right corner of the dialog box to show only driver names that match the text you enter.
- Click the name of the driver you want to prohibit from the job. The driver is added to the Forbidden Drivers area. Repeat the previous steps if you want to forbid more than one driver.
- Click Save. The forbidden driver job requirement is saved.