You can group jobs in the Jobs list by their driver or display the jobs in a list. This feature is useful if you want to quickly check the distribution of jobs across your drivers.
To toggle between list and grouped views on the List panel when viewing jobs, click the List or Group toggle buttons located in the menu bar above the panel.
When you select the Group option, a drop-down menu appears beside the toggle buttons, providing you with the grouping options available to you on the List panel.
These grouping options are available on the List panel when viewing jobs:
- Group by Preferred Driver: Group the jobs in the scenario by their preferred driver.
- Display empty groups: Show jobs that do not have a preferred driver. Display these jobs under a separate group.
The columns available when viewing grouped jobs in the List panel are:
- Name: The name of the preferred driver to complete these jobs. This column includes a circular graphic representing the driver and containing the initials of the name (for example "JS" for "John Smith" ), the number of assigned jobs in the group, and a Show more toggle menu that expands the grouped section to reveal more details about the individual jobs within the group.
- Time on site: The combined length of time spent at the customer site for these jobs, in hours and minutes.
- Load: The load quantity of these jobs, when combined.
- More actions: Click the More button to open an actions menu. From this menu you can choose which columns to hide or show in the grouped table, edit the driver details, or delete the driver.
Click the Show More text under the Name column to view details about the jobs that are assigned to the driver.
The expanded group view lists one job on each row. From here you can open a job and edit it by clicking its name. You can choose which columns to include in the jobs list by clicking on the downward-facing arrow on the right of a column, clicking Columns, and selecting the columns to include.