This is the new ELD Unidentified Driving Report. It lists unidentified driving periods recorded from when you have access to the new report in your account. If you want to use the old version of the report, see ELD Unidentified Driving Reports (Legacy).
ELD unidentified driving reports show ELD driving periods that are or were not assigned to a driver.
We recommend running this report daily so that you are informed about all recent unidentified driving periods and can then assign them to a driver.
The options specific to ELD unidentified driving reports that you can set are as follows:
- Time Frame - Which time frame to cover.
- Vehicle - Which vehicles to include. You can select specific vehicles, one or more fleets, or an entire fleet.
The columns of an ELD unidentified driving report are as follows:
- Vehicle name: The name of the vehicle that the driving period was recorded on.
- Start time (Time Zone): The time when the driving period started.
- End time (Time Zone): The time when the driving period ended.
- Origin: The start location for this unidentified trip. This field shows "Location unavailable" if no GPS connection existed at the time of the driving period.
- Destination: The end location for this unidentified trip. This field shows "Location unavailable" if no GPS connection existed at the time of the driving period.
- Status: The status of the driving period, which can be “Unidentified”, “Pending”, “Claimed”, “Exempt”, or “Rejected”. For more information on the statuses, see Viewing Unidentified Driving Periods.
- Driver: The name of the driver who is assigned to this unidentified driving period. This field can contain a driver for the following statuses and is empty otherwise:
- Pending - The driver who is currently assigned to the driving period and needs to accept or reject the driving period in WorkPlan.00
- Claimed - The driver who has claimed the driving period either directly or after being assigned to it.
- Rejected - The driver who was assigned to the driving period and then rejected it in WorkPlan.
- Duration: The duration of the driving period in the format HH:MM:SS.
- Distance (Distance Unit): The total distance that the vehicle has been driven during the driving period, at the time when the ELD event was created. The distance unit used depends on your account settings. This field shows "Distance unavailable" if no odometer values are available for the driving period.
- Assigned By: The name of the user who assigned this driving period to a driver or exempted the driving period.
- Date Assigned (Time Zone): The date when the driving period was assigned to a driver or exempted the driving period.
- Comments: Any comments about the driving period if it was exempted.
Report data is updated every 3-8 hours depending on the type of data. This can cause a delay in updating some of the information shown in a report when you make changes. When you change the time zone, the time might not match the new time zone immediately.
Please sign in to leave a comment.