This is the legacy ELD Unidentified Driving Report. It lists unidentified driving events. If you want to use the new version of the report, which lists unidentified driving periods recorded from when you have access to the new report in your account, see ELD Unidentified Driving Reports.
ELD unidentified driving reports show ELD events that do not have a driver assigned to them. The report is grouped by vehicle.
The options specific to ELD unidentified driving reports that you can set are as follows:
- Time Frame - Which time frame to cover.
- Vehicle - Which vehicles to include. You can select specific vehicles, one or more fleets, or an entire fleet.
The columns of an ELD unidentified driving report are as follows:
- Depot: The location where this vehicle is based.
- Event Time: The time when the ELD event was first created.
- Status: The status of the ELD event. The options are: "Off Duty", "Driving", "On Duty Not Driving", "Sleeper Berth", "Engine Power Up", "Engine Power Down", and "Intermediate Log".
- Location: The location where the ELD event was first created.
- Total Distance: The total distance that the vehicle has been driven at the time when the ELD event was created.
- Total Engine Hours: The total number of hours that the engine has been running.
- Exempt: Whether or not the driver was exempt from ELD regulations during the time when the event was created. The options are: "True" and "False".
- Comments: Any optional comments about the event.