ELD diagnostics by unit reports show a list of failures for a vehicle and driver, with details about the failure. You can select the vehicles and the time frame to include in the reports. The reports are sorted by vehicle tag.
The options specific to ELD diagnostics by unit reports that you can set are as follows:
- Time Frame - Which time frame to cover.
- Vehicle - Which vehicles to include. You can select specific vehicles, or one or more fleets.
Output formats for this report are Excel or CSV.
ELD diagnostics by unit reports contain the following information:
- Unit and Install: The name of the vehicle.
- Driver: The name of the driver.
- Start: The date and time when the failure started.
- End: The date and time when the failure ended.
- Duration: The duration of the failure in hours.
- Failure Type: The type of failure, for example, power or engine synchronization.
- Severity: Malfunction or diagnostic.
ELD diagnostics by unit reports are sorted by the vehicle tag.