The following Hours of Service (HOS) reports are available, depending on the configuration of your account:
- HOS Driver's Daily Log: Lists information about the hours of service reported by an individual driver over a 24-hour period.
- Driver ELD Health: Shows driver details and the number of ELD (electronic logging device) events, malfunctions, and diagnostic events per driver.
- Driver ELD License Check: Indicates if the drivers' usernames and driver's license details are correct.
- ELD Diagnostics By Driver: Lists the failures for a driver and unit, with details about the failure. The reports are sorted by driver.
- ELD Diagnostics By Unit: Lists the failures for a driver and unit, with details about the failure. The reports are sorted by vehicle tag.
- ELD Log Audit: Lists all modifications made to an ELD event by a driver or Fleet user.
- ELD Unidentified Driving: Lists all ELD trips that were not assigned to a driver.
- HOS Available Hours: Shows how much time each driver has left for driving and for on-duty tasks before breaching HOS regulations.
- HOS Driver Duty Status Summary: Lists all duty status changes for selected drivers.
- HOS Driver Duty Sub Status Summary: Lists the duty status changes that have a sub status, along with its event type, for selected drivers.
- HOS Enterprise Violation Report: Summarizes HOS violations per operating company within an enterprise.
- HOS Log Audit: Lists all modifications made to an event by a driver or Fleet user.
- HOS Sensor Failures: Lists all sensor failures for particular drivers.
- HOS Summary: Summarizes the amount of time selected drivers spent in each duty status.
- HOS Summary With Meals: Summarizes the amount of time selected drivers spent in each duty status, including time spent on meal breaks.
- HOS Unassigned Miles: Lists trips that were not assigned to a driver.
- HOS Unsigned Logs: Lists the occasions where selected drivers did not sign their log.
- HOS Violations: Lists HOS violations made by selected drivers.
- HOS Weekly Available Hours: Shows, over a period of 8 days, how much time each driver has spent driving or on duty per day, and how much time is remaining for on-duty tasks before breaching HOS regulations.
Please sign in to leave a comment.