Legacy reports are provided for backward compatibility. Currently, the legacy reports include Full Day reports and Events Only reports. The Full Day report is similar to a history report, listing the information received in messages from the unit installed in the vehicle, but with additional rows for events such as ignition on/off, arrival at or departure from stops, and information from switches. The Events Only report is a subset of the Full Day report, with the event information but leaving out the status reports from the vehicle.
Each row of the report represents a report received from the vehicle or a specific event that occurred. The column headers represent the status reports from the vehicle. For rows that represent events only the Time column is populated. Information about a "Stop" event is displayed on the right in the next row. The color of a row indicates the speed of the vehicle:
- White/Green: event information.
- White/Pink: information about a stop.
- Light Blue: 0 - 10 mph.
- Dark blue: 10 - 35 mph.
- Yellow: 35 - 55 mph.
- Red: Greater than 55 mph.
The options specific to Legacy reports that you can set are as follows:
- Fleet/Vehicle: Which vehicles should be shown in the report.
- Vehicle name: the name of the vehicle that sent the report.
- Time: The date and time the report was sent.
- Street Address: The street address of the vehicle at the time the report was sent.
- City: The city where the vehicle was located at the time it sent the report.
- State: The state where the vehicle was located at the time it sent the report.
- Zip: The zip code where the vehicle was located at the time it sent the report.
- Miles: The number of miles the vehicle moved since the previous report.
- Heading: The direction that the vehicle was moving at the time it sent the report.
- Speed: The speed of the vehicle at the time it sent the report.
- Stats: The GPS quality at the time the vehicle sent the report.