A detailed history report lists the events reported by each vehicle. Events include every report that a vehicle sends in every few minutes when it is moving, plus a single entry for each status change when it is not moving. Optionally, you can use the Settings dialog box to specify that an entry appears at least once every day for stopped vehicles.
There are two types types of Detailed History report, filtered by the Report By option:
- By Vehicle: A list of events for a single vehicle.
- By Driver: A list of events for each vehicle that a driver is assigned to.
The detailed history report is divided into sub-sections for each vehicle that reports in. Each section has a row for every report from the vehicle while the vehicle is moving, plus a row for every time the vehicle changes status or reported inputs when it is not moving. On the lower part of the sub-section for each vehicle, the report gives the total distance the vehicle traveled during the time period covered by the report.
The options specific to Detailed History reports that you can set are as follows:
- Vehicle, Driver: Which vehicles or drivers should be shown in the report.
- Time Frame Options: The time period the report covers. This includes several presets, including "Yesterday", "Exact Day", "This Week", "Last Week", "This Month", "Rolling Month", "Last Month" and "Specific Dates". After you select a time frame option that requires further manual date selection (such as "Exact Day" or "Specific Dates"), you will need to specify an exact date, range of dates, month, day of week, or number of days that the report period encompasses.
- Show Empty Nodes: Specifies if the node tree view includes hierarchy nodes that do not contain any subusers.
- Include Tag Filter: Select the tags for the vehicles you want included in the report. The report lists only those vehicles that are currently assigned all of the selected tags. For example, if you select the “HeavyVehicle” tag, only vehicles that are currently assigned the "HeavyVehicle" tag are included in the report.
- Exclude Tag Filter: Select the tags for the vehicles you want excluded from the report. The report does not list any vehicles that are currently assigned any of the selected tags. For example, if you select the “BoomArm” tag, any vehicles that are currently assigned the “BoomArm” tag are excluded from the report.
- One Item per Page: Formats the report so that each new vehicle or driver starts on a new page when the output format is not HTML.
The columns of the detailed history report are as follows:
- Driver: The driver who was assigned to the vehicle at the time of the report.
- Time: The time that the report was sent. If the row represents time when the vehicle was not moving, this is the time that the vehicle’s status changed. If the row represents a day that the vehicle was still stopped after stopping the previous day, this column is left blank.
- Location: The location of the vehicle at the time of the report. If the vehicle was at a marker, this is the name and address of the marker.
- IO (Input Output): Input readings or changes are listed, depending on the way you have configured the inputs for the vehicle. As diagnostics are pushed to the next GPS point, multiple values may be observed for the same diagnostic.
- Lat: The latitude of the vehicle at the time of the report.
- Lon: The longitude of the vehicle at the time of the report.
- Speed – Heading: If the vehicle is moving, this is the speed of the vehicle followed by its heading. If the vehicle is not moving, this is the status of the vehicle followed by the amount of time it has held that status.