The Visible Markers tab lets you specify which markers can be made visible when there is no vehicle stopped at them. When you toggle markers on using the Show markers map control, only those markers whose types are selected on this page are displayed on the map.
In addition to check boxes for each defined marker type, the Visible Markers tab includes:
- The Select all/none option either selects or clears the check boxes for all marker types.
- The Show marker names on map option lets you specify if markers shown on the map are accompanied by text labels that contain the markers' names.
- The Only show markers in the selected territory option, when selected, allows the map to show only customer, driver, depot, and vehicle markers within the currently selected territory (chosen using the Fleets selector tool in the upper right corner of the map). This option is only available to customers with a Verizon Connect® Response™ subscription.
- The Show markers at zoom slider lets you specify the amount the map must be zoomed before circle markers are visible.
- The Show perimeters at zoom slider lets you specify the amount the map must be zoomed before polygon markers are visible.
Showing many markers on the map can adversely affect performance. The controls on this tab let you improve performance by: