Click Settings in the Map screen toolbar to open the Settings dialog box, where you can specify your preferences for the appearance and behavior of the map. The Settings dialog box has the following tabs:
- General: General settings control how the map displays information by default.
- Clustering: Cluster settings control how the map displays icons for vehicles, jobs, or clusters of vehicles or jobs, or both. It also lets you set the type of information that is shown in dynamic info balloons.
- Visible Markers: Visible markers settings control which markers can be visible when there is no vehicle stopped at them.
- Balloons: Balloons settings control how the map displays info balloons.
- Custom Fields: Extra information that can be added to dynamic info balloons.
- History: Options that affect the multi-history list view.