The General tab contains controls for configuring how the map displays information by default. The upper section contains settings for the overall defaults, and the lower section includes settings for pop-ups.
- Display the overview map by default: When selected, the map is displayed with the overview map showing in the lower left corner when you first sign in, as long as the map is zoomed sufficiently.
- Remember the last location being viewed: When selected, the map view persists when you navigate away from the Map screen then return, as long as there is no default view. That is, the map remembers the current location, zoom level, and any map layers that are currently displayed.
- Zoom to vehicles as the filter is applied: When selected, the map zooms to show the filtered set of vehicles when you apply a new filter.
- Change country in Go To dialog based on map location: When selected, the Go To dialog box infers the country in which to search from the center of the map. This can affect the way addresses are parsed when searching by address.
- Enable reverse geo-coding at the cursor: When selected, moving the cursor over an arbitrary location on the map causes the address of that location to be displayed.
Dialog Box Options
- Dock windows by default: When selected, pop-ups are first displayed in a docking area.
- Only allow one vehicle dialog to be open at a time: When selected, you cannot open multiple vehicle details pop-ups.
- Only allow one driver dialog to be open at a time: When selected, you cannot open multiple driver details pop-ups.
- Only allow one marker dialog to be open at a time: When selected, you cannot open multiple marker details pop-ups.