The Clustering tab contains controls for configuring the way the map displays icons for vehicles, jobs, and clusters.
- Animate vehicle icons: When selected, the icons of vehicles without a signal are animated on the map. Vehicles classified as "no signal" have typically not transmitted a GPS location report for 30 minutes or more. See no vehicle signal icon.
- Show "Maintenance required" icons: When selected, vehicles with overdue services are identified on the map (and in the Vehicles list under the Status column) with an icon that alternate between a wrench and their current status icon.
- Single icons: Move the slider to increase or decrease the size of vehicle icons on the map.
- Cluster icons: Move the slider to increase or decrease the size of cluster icons on the map.
- Link: Click Link to synchronize the size of vehicle and cluster icons, so that changing the size of one causes the other to change as well.
When resizing icons, a percentage that indicates the size of the icons is shown to the right of the slider. When this percentage is smaller than the value indicated above the sliders (80%), the cluster icons become too small to fully include all of the text, and so a smaller version of the icons is used. The small icons use initials rather than full words on status icons (for example, "I" instead of "Idle").
- Outer pie chart: Select the type of information that determines the colors on the outer pie chart (ring) of vehicle clusters. Possible options, depending on your version of this product, are:
- Status: The status of the vehicle. The main user of an account can configure the values, using the Vehicles Settings page of the main options dialog box.
- Color: The vehicle icon color, which is assigned using the information tab of the vehicle details pop-up.
- Marker Type: For vehicles at a marker, the list color of the marker category. For vehicles not at a marker, clear.
- Asset Type: The color of the asset type, which is assigned in the Asset Types screen.
- Inner pie chart: Select the type of information that determines the colors of the inner pie chart of vehicle clusters. You have the same options as when setting the outer pie chart.
- Balloon List: The information shown in the third column of dynamic info balloons for large vehicle clusters or combined jobs/vehicle clusters. You have the same options as when setting the outer and inner pie charts.
- Jobs bar chart: The information shown in the job bar chart that is displayed below vehicle clusters for large vehicle clusters or combined jobs/vehicle clusters. This list includes job-related values, including job status, job priority, job type and job warning.
Please sign in to leave a comment.