If you have forgotten your Fleet password and would like to reset it, or you want to change your existing password to follow your company's data security policies, follow the steps described below:
Resetting My Password
- In a web browser, go to https://login.telogis.com/.
- Click the Forgot Password? link. The login area changes to display a single field asking for either your email address, or your username.
- Enter the email address associated with your user account, or login username (for example, acmecompany:main) and click the Submit button. A password request email is sent to the email configured for your account. In the email that you are sent, click the "Set your password" link. In the web page that opens, choose a new password. If your company has a password policy in place, your password might need to meet requirements such as a minimum password length, number of uppercase and lowercase letters, or symbols.
Changing My Password
Use the following steps if you remember your current Fleet password and would like to change it:
- Sign in to the Verizon Connect Fleet product (https://login.telogis.com/).
- Click on your username in the upper right corner of the screen, and then click the Settings button. The Settings dialog box opens.
- Click the User tab to the left of the Settings dialog box, and then click the Change Password check box.
- Type your current password into the Current Password field, and then type your new password into the Password field. Re-type your new password into the Confirm Password field. For greater security, your new password should include a mixture of uppercase and lowercase characters as well as numbers and symbols.
- Click the Save button and the new password is saved.
Please sign in to leave a comment.