Utilization reports let you see whether some vehicles in a fleet are being used less than or more than others. By seeing the percentage of use for each vehicle, you can see if you are relying too heavily on some vehicles and not enough on others.
There is one type of utilization report:
- by Distance measures use of a vehicle by the distance it was driven over the reporting period.
The options specific to Utilization reports that you can set are as follows:
- Time Frame: The days this report describes.
- Include Tag Filter: Select the tags for the vehicles you want included in the report. The report will list only those vehicles that are currently assigned all of the selected tags. For example, if you select the “HeavyVehicle” tag, only vehicles that are currently assigned the "HeavyVehicle" tag will be included in the report.
- Exclude Tag Filter: Select the tags for the vehicles you want excluded from the report. The report will not list any vehicles that are currently assigned any of the selected tags. For example, if you select the “BoomArm” tag, any vehicles that are currently assigned the “BoomArm” tag will be excluded from the report.
- Show Empty Nodes: Specifies if the node tree view includes hierarchy nodes that do not contain any subusers.
The columns of utilization by distance driven reports are as follows:
- Vehicle: The name of the vehicle.
- Distance Driven: The distance the vehicle was driven in miles or kilometers, based on the preference you set in the Settings dialog box.
- % of Total: The percentage of the total distance driven by the fleet that this vehicle’s driving represents.
Please sign in to leave a comment.