Stop reports list the number of stops that were made at each marker, and the time spent on those stops. There are various types of Stop reports, depending on how much detail you want to see:
- Totals (by Vehicle, Fleet, Driver, or Team): These list the number of stops and the time spent at each marker, totaled over a specified vehicle, fleet, driver, or team, respectively.
- Summary (by Vehicle, Fleet, Driver, or Team): These give the same information as a “Totals” report, with additional subtotals for each vehicle or driver.
- Detailed (by Vehicle, Fleet, Driver, or Team): These list the same information as a “Summary” report, with additional details about the arrival and departure times for each stop.
The options specific to Stop reports that you can set are as follows:
- Vehicle, Driver, Fleet, or Team: Which vehicles or drivers, or both, should be shown in the report.
- Category: The category of markers you are interested in. The report only lists stops at markers in this category.
- One Item per Page: Formats the report so that each new vehicle or driver starts on a new page when the output format is not HTML.
All stop reports display the same columns. However, only the “Detailed” reports use every column. For each marker, the report lists one or more rows.
- The first row lists the totals for that marker. For “Totals” reports, this is the only row for each marker.
- Below each totals row, the report lists one or more sections for each vehicle (when reporting by vehicle or fleet) or for each driver (when reporting by driver or team). The first row in each section gives the totals for the vehicle or driver. For “Summary” reports, this is the only row in each section.
- Below each summary row, the report lists rows for each stop, giving the arrival and departure times. These rows are only included in “Details” reports.
The columns of a stop report are as follows:
- Marker: The marker whose stops are summarized.
- Unit/Driver: The name of the vehicle or driver who stopped at the marker.
- Arrive: The time when the vehicle arrived at the marker.
- Leave: The time when the vehicle left the marker.
- Duration: The amount of time the vehicle spent at the marker on one stop.
- Total Time: The total time spent at the marker over all stops.
- Total Trips: The total number of stops made at the marker.
- Average: The average time for each stop at the marker. This is the total time (column 6) divided by the total trips (column 7).