Driver details reports list information about the drivers in a team. Each subtype lists a different type of information.
There are four types of Driver Details reports:
- Insurance reports list the name and insurance details for each driver, including the insurance carrier, account number, expiration date, and the amount of time until the expiration date.
- License reports list the name and driving license details for each driver, including the state that issued a driver’s license, the license number, the class of the license, the expiration date, and the amount of time until the expiration date.
- Phone list reports give the name and phone numbers for each driver.
- Team detail reports list all the information displayed in the driver details for each driver.
On Insurance and License reports, if a driver’s license or insurance coverage is soon to expire, it appears highlighted.
The options specific to Driver Details reports that you can set are as follows:
- Team: Which drivers should be shown in the report.
- One Item per Page: Indicates if the section for each driver starts on a new page. (Team detail reports only)