The following topics describe tasks that you are likely to perform when managing scenarios:
- Creating a New Scenario: Create a new scenario and choose which type of scenario you want to create.
- Working with a Synced Scenario: Synchronize your scenario with the Verizon Connect platform and learn how synced and detached scenarios differ.
- Detaching a Synced Scenario: Change your synced scenario into a detached scenario.
- Specifying List Columns: Select which columns of information appear in lists.
- Sorting Lists: Sort lists of information in ascending or descending order.
- Filtering Lists: Filter lists based on various filter criteria.
- Sharing Scenarios: Share your scenario with a third party.
- Undoing and Redoing Tasks: Revert changes made in your scenario during the current session, and reinstate these changes.
- Configuring Scenario Settings: Specify routing strategies, driver shifts, and other settings that apply to the entire scenario.
- Viewing Violations: Open the Violations panel to view a list of violations on your jobs or routes.
- Adding Additional Pick-Ups and Drop-Offs: Define more than one depot along a route from where your drivers pick up or drop off items for a job.
Please sign in to leave a comment.