Many of the panels in Scenarios display information about routes, recurring jobs, markers, drivers, vehicles, and jobs as lists. The order of information shown in these lists can be sorted in ascending or descending order for both numerical and alphabetical information.
To change the sorting direction for a field:
- Click the column heading.
- Click the arrow that appears to the right of the column's name:
The arrow changes direction to indicate the sorting order (down for ascending, up for descending).
- Click a second time to reverse the sorting direction from ascending to descending, or from descending to ascending.
- Open the column picker for the column you want to sort. The picker appears as a downward-facing gray arrow to the right of the column name
- Click Sort Ascending or Sort Descending from the menu.