The Vehicle Maintenance Alerts Report shows the number of InSight Alerts related to vehicle maintenance that have triggered for each selected vehicle.
The options specific to the Vehicle Maintenance Alerts Report that you can set are as follows:
- Time Frame Options: The days covered by the report. A drop-down menu allows you to select different pre-defined time frame options or a custom range. You can also defined the time period.
- Fleet: Which vehicles or fleets to show in the report. Select Show empty nodes if you want to show hierarchy nodes without vehicles in them.
The columns of a Vehicle Maintenance Alerts Report are:
- Vehicle: The name of the vehicle.
- VIN: The 17-character Vehicle Identification Number used to uniquely identify the vehicle.
- Total: The total number of InSight Alerts related to vehicle maintenance that have triggered for this vehicle in the selected time frame.