A vehicle maintenance report lists the scheduled maintenance or maintenance history for each vehicle. The types of vehicle maintenance reports are as follows:
- Maintenance Schedule (by Vehicle or Fleet): A list of scheduled services for a single vehicle or for each vehicle in a fleet.
- Maintenance History (by Vehicle or Fleet): A list of completed services a single vehicle or for each vehicle in a fleet.
For information on the All Faults Report (DTC) see the All Faults Reports (DTC) article.
Each row of a vehicle maintenance report represents a single service (scheduled or completed, depending on the report subtype).
The report is divided into sections for each vehicle. On Maintenance History reports, the lower part of each section includes summary statistics on the total cost in each category.
The options specific to Vehicle Maintenance reports that you can set are as follows:
- Fleet / Vehicle: Which vehicles should be shown in the report.
- One Item per Page: Formats the report so that each vehicle starts on a new page.
The columns of a maintenance schedule report are as follows:
- Service Type: The type of maintenance visit.
- Notes: Any free-form notes you have added when scheduling the maintenance visit.
- Interval: The interval between services of this type (can be engine hours, distance, or time).
- Due: When this scheduled maintenance visit is next due (engine hours, odometer reading, or date).
- Due In: How long until this maintenance visit is next due (engine hours, distance, or days remaining).
- Overdue: Is this maintenance visit overdue?
When a maintenance visit is overdue, the last three columns are shown in red.
The columns of a maintenance history report are as follows:
- Date: The date the servicing took place.
- Notes: Any free-form notes you added when recording the visit.
- ODO: The odometer reading at the time of the visit.
- Serviced By: Who performed the servicing?
- Labor: The charge for labor.
- Parts: The charge for parts.
- Tax: The charge for tax.
- Other: Any additional charges.
- Discount: Amount of discount (if any).
- Total Cost: the total amount paid for the service.
- Service Type: The type of service visit, for example, "oil change" or "tire replacement".
Please sign in to leave a comment.