Workforce Mobile supports the following types of forms:
- Job forms that are associated with particular jobs. These forms are available from the related job's Job screen.
- Other forms that are not associated with a job. These forms are available from the Today screen.
You might need to fill out job forms as part of the process of completing a job. Required forms are displayed in blue and have a Required tag. Optional forms are displayed in gray without a tag.
Scroll horizontally through the list of forms. If a form is not listed, tap All Forms to open a full list of available forms. If you complete the selected form from here, it will be associated with the current job.
You can view the completed form in the Completed Forms section of the Job screen for the job.
You might want to fill out a general form that is not associated with a particular job.
To fill out a general form:
- Go to the Today screen.
- Scroll down to the Search Forms section and tap Search Forms.
- Select a form from the list or start typing the name of the form to reduce the list.
- Fill out the form. It will not be associated with a job.
You can view the completed form from the Completed Forms section of the Today screen.
To view a completed form, go to the appropriate screen depending on the type of form you want to view:
- Job forms: Go to the Jobs screen and select the job from the list. In the Completed Forms section tap on a form to view it.
- Other forms: Go to the Today screen and select the form from the Completed Forms section. The Today screen shows up to five of your most recently submitted forms that are not associated with a job. Forms can be displayed for up to seven days.