Zones are polygon-shaped areas that you can create on the map and assign to one or more drivers. Any jobs within that particular geographic area can be serviced only by the drivers that are assigned to the zone.
Zone-related topics in this section:
- Creating Zones Manually: Manually defining a geographic area and assigning it to one or more drivers. Use this option if you have 100 or fewer jobs.
- Creating Zones Automatically: Automatically defining geographic areas and assigning them to drivers. Jobs can be divided into zones either based on the number of zones you define or based on a metric and target number for each zone. Use this option if you have more than 100 jobs.
- Editing Zones: Editing the details of zones you created previously.
- Deleting Zones: Deleting existing zones from a scenario.
- Importing and Exporting Zones: Exporting a file that lists all zones in a scenario, and importing zones from a file.
- Using Zones When Assigning Jobs: How to make use of zones for assigning jobs to your drivers.