You can change the shape of a zone on the main map by dragging the corners of the polygon. To edit other details of an existing zone:
- Open the list menu in the upper left corner of the List panel and select the Zones option. The Zones list opens.
- Click a zone's ID or name in the list, or select the zone’s row and then click the Edit button on the List panel toolbar. Alternatively, you can right-click on the zone on the map and select Edit.
You can edit multiple zones at the same time by selecting the check boxes next to them and clicking the Edit button. Zone ID, name, and polygon shape cannot be changed.
- The Zone dialog box opens.
- Edit the relevant zone details in the Zone dialog box.
- Click Save to save your changes or Cancel to close the dialog box without saving.