To export markers to a spreadsheet (.CSV) file:
- From the Main section of the navigation bar choose Markers to display the markers list.
- Use the Search or Advanced search controls to specify the set of markers you want to export. You can specify all or part of the name, the marker type (circle or polygon), the primary category, address, city, state, and zip code of the markers to export.
- Select the check box in the header row to select all the markers in the list, or select individual marker check boxes for the markers you want to export.
- Click the Export button in the toolbar.
- In the Exporting Markers dialog box, indicate if you want the generated file to include the following:
- A row for column headers.
- A column for primary category.
- A column for the radius of point markers.
- A column for delivery information.
- A column for notes.
- A column for the territory.
- Click OK.
- When the export is complete, click OK.
- The file of markers is downloaded to your browser. Choose whether to save or open the file.
Please sign in to leave a comment.