Subuser accounts require configuration by an administrator-level account before they can view the quick start dashboards. This configuration is typically carried out from the Roles screen by administrator-level accounts. To edit a subuser account, granting the user permission to view all or some of the available quick start dashboards, follow the steps below:
- From the Tasks section of the navigation bar choose Subusers. The Subusers screen opens.
- In the Subusers screen, click the link for the subuser's username. If the subusers list contains too many accounts to easily locate the one you want, you can enter all or part of an account name, email address or driver name into the Filter located in the upper right corner of the screen. This filters the list to include only items that match the filter term you have entered. The Edit User dialog box opens.
- Click the Rights tab on the Edit User dialog box.
- Click within the Roles area, and select a dashboard role from those listed in the pop-up menu. These are:
- Quick Dashboard User. This option allows the subuser permission to view the Driver Behavior, Operational Efficiency and Fleet Utilization Dashboards.
- Enterprise Dashboard User. This option allows the subuser to view the Enterprise Dashboard.
- Repeat the previous step for as many of the three dashboard roles as are required.
- Click Save. The subuser account will see the quick start dashboards in the Dashboards section of the navigation bar when next signed in.
To configure several subuser accounts simultaneously:
- From the Tasks section of the navigation bar choose Roles.
- Click the role you want to assign in the left panel of the Roles screen. These are:
- Quick Dashboard User. This option gives the subuser accounts permission to view the Driver Behavior, Operational Efficiency and Fleet Utilization Dashboards.
- Enterprise Dashboard User. This option gives the subuser accounts permission to view the Enterprise Dashboard.
- Click the Users tab, then click the subuser accounts you want to assign to the role from the central panel on the screen. To multi-select, hold the Shift or Ctrl key then choose a block of subusers or individual subusers.
- Click Add above the central panel. The users you selected are added to the To be assigned panel.
- Click Save in the lower right corner of the screen to save the new role definitions. The number of users associated with the roles you selected in Step 2 will increment by the number of subuser accounts selected.
Please sign in to leave a comment.