HOS unassigned miles reports show trips that do not have a driver assigned to them within a selected time frame.
The options specific to HOS unassigned miles reports that you can set are as follows:
- Time Frame - Which time frame to cover.
- Vehicle - Which vehicles to include. You can select specific vehicles, or an entire fleet.
- Minimum Distance Threshold: The minimum distance of the trips to include in the report.
The columns of an HOS unassigned miles report are as follows:
- Vehicle: The name of the vehicle.
- Trip Start Time: The date and time the trip started.
- Trip End Time: The date and time the trip ended.
- Duration: The duration of the trip.
- Distance: The distance of the trip.
- Category: The reason for the trip not being assigned. One of "Personal", "Yard", "Unknown" or "Maintenance".
Please sign in to leave a comment.