Some of the information and tools in the map are displayed as pop-ups and dialog boxes:
- The vehicle details pop-up opens when you click a vehicle name in an info balloon.
- The driver details pop-up opens when you choose "Show Driver" from a pop-up menu
- The marker details pop-up opens when you hover over a marker on the map.
- The Go To dialog box opens when you click the Go To button in the Map screen toolbar.
- The Layers pop-up opens when you click the Layers button in the Map screen toolbar.
- The Routing dialog box opens when you click the Routing tool or select Add as route stop from a location pop-up menu.
- The Find Nearest Vehicle dialog box opens when you choose Find nearest vehicles from a location pop-up menu.
- The Settings dialog box opens when you click the Settings button in the Map screen toolbar.
To keep the map window tidy you can dock open pop-ups using the docking tabs. The following screenshot shows the location of the docking tabs:
Pop-ups can be minimized or maximized while in the docking area (sometimes called a docking panel).
Opening and Closing a Docking Area
Click a docking tab to expand the docking area.
Click the tab again to close the docking area.
Docking a Pop-up
To dock a pop-up, click the pop-up header and drag-and-drop it into the docking area. The pop-up automatically snaps into position:
Organizing the Docking Area
If you have many pop-ups docked, you can use the vertical scroll bar to scroll through the series of pop-ups. You can also minimize and maximize the pop-ups with the button in the pop-up header: