To add a new explicitly-defined fleet or team:
- From the Main section of the navigation bar choose Fleets & Teams to open the Fleets & Teams screen.
- Click the Fleets or Teams tab.
- Click Create Fleet or Create Team.
- Complete the Name field on the Create Fleet or Create Team dialog box, then click OK.
- Click the new fleet or team from the list in the left panel.
- Click the Vehicles and Drivers tab on the Details panel to add vehicles or drivers to the fleet or team.
- Select or clear the Available to all users (Public) check box on the Details tab to specify whether the fleet or team is public or not:
- Rights for working with public fleets and teams are controlled from the Rights tab of the User dialog box. These rights apply to all public fleets and teams.
- Rights for working with private fleets and teams are assigned on a user-by-user basis via the Details panel > User Permissions tab.