Many of the UI features of Verizon Connect® Response™ consist of changes in the Verizon Connect® Fleet™ screens (or that of a compatible telematics product). These changes include:
- Route reports: A new report that compares planned jobs to the actual behavior of your vehicles.
- Job-related InSight Alerts: Additional InSight Alerts for receiving notifications when your vehicles do not behave according to the plan.
- Additions to the Vehicles list: New columns of job-related information in the vehicles list.
- Territory support in the Markers list: An addition to the markers list lets you assign territories to depots and customers.
- Marker Details popup: A new tab to the Marker Details popup shows the pending jobs for a customer.
- Additions to the Driver Forms screen: The Driver Forms screen can show when forms are associated with jobs.
- Driver details popup: A new tab in the Driver Details popup lists the jobs assigned to a driver.
- Displaying jobs on the map: The map shows job information in a variety of ways.
- Map tools: Changes to the map tool bar and additions to some of the tools that appear in the map tool bar.
- Jobs and the history layer: Changes to the map history layer show job information.
- Map settings changes: The map Settings dialog box lets you configure the display of job information on the map and Gantt chart.
- Additions to the Main Menu: Direct links to the Jobs and Jobs Gantt Chart tabs of the map.
Main Settings Dialog Box
- Additions to the Setting dialog box: A new Jobs page on the main Settings dialog box lets you configure Response.
- Dynamic Response Suite support and roles: New permissions that can be associated with roles.
Please sign in to leave a comment.