To unassign a user that is currently assigned to a node in the hierarchy:
- From the Tasks section of the navigation bar choose Hierarchy. The Hierarchy screen opens.
- Click the Search tab in the Details panel on the right of the screen.
- Click the Search field, then enter all or part of the user's name.
- Select "User" from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Search button. A list of all users matching your search term is displayed.
- Select the user you want to unassign.
- In the toolbar at the top of the Details panel, click the Unassign button.