HOS summary reports show a summary of each day for selected drivers within a selected time frame. The reports summarize the amount of time the drivers spent in each status and the amount of time the drivers spent in total either driving or on duty.
The options specific to HOS summary reports that you can set are as follows:
- Time Frame - Which time frame to cover.
- Driver - Which drivers to include. You can select specific drivers, one or more teams, or an entire fleet.
The columns of an HOS summary report are as follows:
- Driver: The name of the driver.
- Date: The date that the report row describes.
- On-Duty Begin: The time the driver started work for the day.
- Off-Duty End: The time the driver finished work for the day.
- Off-Duty: The total amount of time the driver spent off duty.
- SB: The amount of time the driver spent in the sleeper berth.
- Driving: The amount of time the driver spent driving.
- On-Duty: The amount of time the driver spent on duty, performing non-driving tasks such as loading or unloading the truck.
- Total Drive & On-Duty: The total amount of time the driver spent on driving and on-duty tasks.