HOS driver duty status summary reports show every duty status change for selected drivers in a selected time frame.
The options specific to HOS driver duty status summary reports that you can set are as follows:
- Time Frame - Which time frame to cover.
- Driver - Which drivers to include. You can select specific drivers, one or more teams, or an entire fleet.
The columns of an HOS driver duty status summary report are as follows:
- Driver: The name of the driver.
- Status: One of "On-Duty", "Driving", "Off-Duty", or "Sleeper Berth". If your configuration includes Oil Field options, then the status may also be "In Oilfield" or "Waiting".
- Start Time: The time this driver entered the specific status.