The Home screen is a starting point for all WorkPlan activities. From the Home screen, you can choose:
- Coach: Launch Verizon Connect® Coach™, an application that allows you to view your scorecard and your organization's driver leaderboard, and access training videos.
- Jobs: Pick a job from your to-do list, see a list of completed jobs, or create a new job.
- Status: Set your status as you work through a custom work flow.
- Forms: Pick a form that is not associated with any jobs to fill out and submit.
- DVIR: View a previous inspection report or submit an inspection report that has not launched automatically.
- HOS: Set your HOS (Hours of Service) status, check for HOS warnings and violations, and view the HOS chart.
- Vehicle: Manually assign yourself to a vehicle, unassign yourself from your current vehicle, or switch your assignment to a different vehicle.
- Trailers: Manually add or remove trailers so that you can complete separate DVIR forms for each trailer.
- Navigation: Launch Verizon Connect® Navigation™, a mapping application that provides support for navigation and routing, points of interest, geocoding, and other features.
Your version of this screen might include only a subset of these possible screens, depending on how the device has been configured by your manager.
At the bottom of the Home screen you can see:
- Your account name and assigned vehicle (or 'No Vehicle').
- Display the Settings screen, where you can synchronize data, view your vehicle and driver details, change general settings, view the help, or check version information for this application.
- Send text messages between the mobile application and the back office.
- Sign out of the application, or switch driver or WorkPlan user. (If your account has the co-driver functionality enabled.)
- Sign out of the application. (If your account does not have the co-driver functionality enabled.)