If a job that has been assigned to a route is missed for any reason (that is, the job has a "Job was missed" warning) you can use the Reschedule menu button, or contextual menu link, to either automatically assign the job to a new route without changing its current schedule details, or to manually change the time window details of the job.
To reschedule a missed job:
- Locate the missed job in the Jobs List. You can identify these jobs by filtering the list for jobs with a status of "Assigned" (or by looking for jobs with a solid gray circle beside them in the Job Assignment column, indicating that they have been assigned to a route) and then looking in the Warnings column for any jobs that also have an orange (non-critical) "Job was missed" violation.
- Select the checkbox beside the job you want to reschedule. Only one job can be selected at a time.
- Click the Reschedule button in the upper left corner of the Jobs List panel. You can also right-click the job name or row and select Reschedule from the contextual menu that opens, or click the three dots to the right of the job column and select Reschedule from the contextual menu. The action dialog box opens:
- Click the Reschedule Job button. The Reschedule Job dialog box opens, with the Time Windows tab selected:
- Edit the current time window details of the job. These are the timing values used to determine when the job can be completed, such as its scheduled Time on Site, its arrival date at the job site, and time window (the days of the week and times of the day that the job must be completed).
- Click the Reschedule Job button to save your changes. Once rescheduled, the job’s status is automatically changed from "Assigned" to “Unassigned”, and it must be assigned to a new route.
Please sign in to leave a comment.