The Navigation by Verizon Connect mobile app is a navigation application made for professional drivers who need accurate, truck-legal, turn-by-turn directions. Features include:
- Routes that comply with constraints, including truck weight, size, and load. The ability to set preferences on same side routing, U-turns, and toll road usage.
- Real-world previews of the road ahead, spoken directions, alerts, and Safety and Night modes, which help you to stay informed, focused, and well-prepared for what’s coming up.
- Quick entry of new street address destinations through smart auto-complete.
- Offline map data that allows for uninterrupted navigation even in the most remote locations.
- Feedback options, for drivers to contribute to the wider driver community with comments about route quality, road closures, and other emergencies.
- Integration with Verizon Connect® Fleet™ for managing Navigation data and routing.
- Integration with Verizon Connect® WorkPlan™ and Hours of Service.
- Integration with Verizon Connect® Reveal™ including the Reveal Driver™ app.
Drivers must have a Verizon Connect® Fleet™ user account with the Navigation mobile option enabled to use the Navigation mobile application. If you are a Verizon Connect® Fleet™ administrator, see the Fleet > Drivers help for information about managing and using Navigation.