To edit the shape of a polygon marker:
- Make sure you are on the Shape tab on Edit mode.
- If you want to adjust the shape of the polygon slightly, perform one of the following actions:
- Click one of the circles at the corners of the polygon and drag the point to the desired location.
- Click the blue edge of the polygon to create a new drag point, then drag the point to the desired location.
If you want to create a new polygon shape, click the Redraw as Polygon button and redraw the polygon.
- Click Save when you are finished editing the polygon.
To remove a drag point right-click the point and select Delete point or click the drag point and hit the DEL or Delete key on your keyboard.