To change a circle marker into a polygon marker:
- Make sure you are on the Shape tab in Edit mode.
- Under Yard Type click Polygon.
- Click the map at a location you want to use as a corner of your new polygon.
- Click another point that will be used as another polygon corner. Blue lines show the edges as you create them.
- Click each corner that marks the end of an edge you are creating.
- Click the first corner once again to close the polygon, then click the Save button.
The completed polygon shadow is displayed on the map, and your changes are automatically saved.