If your account includes a Digital Tachograph subscription, you should enter the company card number of the organization or company that owns the vehicles being used, and the nation that issued this number.
The Digital Tachograph tab described below, and the fields it contains, are visible only to 'main' accounts.
- Click your sign-in name in the upper right corner of the screen, and then select Settings from the drop-down menu. The Settings dialog box opens.
- Click the Digital Tachograph tab. This tab is used by the main user of an account to specify company-wide Digital Tachograph settings for the account.
- Type your company's unique 16-character company card number into the Company Card Number field. The remaining fields will activate.
- (Optional) Under Company Card Expiration Date, select the date when the company card expires.
- Select the country that issued the company card number from the Issuing State drop-down box. This field is disabled until you have entered a 16-digit company card number. If you have entered a company card number, you must also enter the issuing state (that is, either both values must be supplied, or neither).
- The ICC Number field contains the Integrated Circuit Card (ICC) number that is used to verify and authenticate the company card number entered above. Customer support staff enter the ICC number for you.
- Click Save. Note that these details can also be entered for individual nodes in the hierarchy, if required.