The Shipment Information screen shows when you assign yourself to a new vehicle.
It contains the following fields:
- Trailer #s: The trailer numbers as a list, separated by spaces. This is required. If you do not have a trailer, enter "NA". If you have manually added trailers, these new trailers appear automatically in the list. Make sure that the list contains a maximum of 3 trailers, and delete any additional trailers, if necessary, to be able to save the shipment information.
- Type: The input type, which determines the fields displaying in this form. By default the screen displays the document number (Doc #). To include a shipper and commodity, tap Type, and select Shipper & Commodity.
- Doc #: The shipment document number, which is also known as a manifest or order number. This field shows if you select Document Number under Type.
- Shipper: The name of the shipper, which is usually your company name. This field shows if you select Shipper & Commodity under Type.
- Commodity: The commodity that you are transporting. This field shows if you select Shipper & Commodity under Type.
You can edit these details at any time, by accessing the Shipment Information screen from the Actions menu on the HOS Status screen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.