This feature is applicable only if you are using WorkPlan as an ELD, not if you are using it as an AOBRD.
If your vehicle has recorded any HOS driving periods that are not assigned to a driver or your carrier has assigned unidentified driving periods to you, these periods are listed on the Unidentified Driving screen.
This screen is displayed automatically if you or your selected vehicle have unassigned driving periods when you sign in or out, select a vehicle, or certify your HOS logs. You can access the Unidentified Driving screen at any time. To do this:
- Go to the HOS Status screen.
- Tap Actions in the lower part of the screen.
- Tap Review.
The red indicator shows the number of unidentified driving periods and daily logs that have not yet been reviewed.
- Tap Unidentified Driving.
- The Unidentified Driving screen opens.
The Pending tab can have two sections:
- Assigned by carrier: Unidentified driving periods that your carrier has assigned to you because the periods are likely to be yours.
- Unidentified on vehicle: Unidentified driving periods that were recorded on your selected vehicle while you or another driver was driving the vehicle.
You can select and then claim or reject one or more of these driving periods. To do this:
- Tap the check mark button underneath each period.
- Tap Claim or Reject in the lower part of the screen.
The Viewed tab contains all unidentified driving periods that you have previously rejected. You can go back and claim any of these periods if you incorrectly rejected them, provided they are still available. Any unclaimed periods are displayed to the next driver who selects this vehicle or can be assigned to another driver by your carrier.
Unidentified driving periods from the past 5 weeks are displayed on both of these tabs.
It is important that all driving time is accounted for and assigned to the driver responsible.