Logging In to Your Account
If you are a Reveal Driver user, you can use your Reveal Driver login credentials to log in to Navigation.
- Enter your username (an email address, or, alternatively, a combination of account and username using the format "account:username") in the Username field.
- Enter your password in the Password field.
- Tap Log in.
- If the Region field is displayed, tap the down arrow and then select a region from the drop-down menu.
To log in to WorkPlan or Reveal Driver, tap the relevant link. Tap Trouble logging in? to open the Login Help page. When the Login Help page is open, tap the back arrow to go back to the Login screen.
When you log in to your account, the Did you know panel is displayed.
The Did you know panel promotes one Navigation feature that you might like to know more about. The Did you know panel in the previous screenshot is promoting the Day or Night Mode feature. Each time you log in, a different feature is promoted.
- Tap the close button (x) to close the panel.
- Tap learn more to open the page of the in-app Help that has information about the feature.
- Tap Settings to open the appropriate Settings screen, where you can configure the promoted feature.
- Clear the Show tips check box if you do not want to see the Did you know panel each time you log in. If you clear the check box but want to activate the panel at a later time, tap the Menu icon > Settings > General, then set the Show feature suggestions on login option to “On”.
Logging Out of Your Account
From the main menu, tap the Expand icon next to your username, then tap Log Out.
Please sign in to leave a comment.