Our mobile apps require phones or tablets running a supported version of the iOS or Android operating system.
In addition, devices running our mobile apps must:
- Be capable of making a cellular internet connection.
- Be Wi-Fi-equipped (when using HOS with WorkPlan).
- Include Bluetooth low energy (BLE) support (when using HOS with WorkPlan).
- Include GPS support.
Minimum Operating System Requirements
Click the following links to see which iOS and Android operating system versions are required when running our mobile apps.
- WorkPlan System Requirements
- Navigation System Requirements
- Spotlight System Requirements
- Workforce Mobile System Requirements
The following operating system services and permissions must be enabled:
- Device location services
- Camera (required for WorkPlan if using Forms or DVIR)
- Storage (required for WorkPlan if using Forms or DVIR)
The following device settings are recommended. Incorrect configuration of these settings on your device can cause our mobile apps to malfunction.
- Power save mode should be off.
- Background activities should be permitted.
Whenever possible power your mobile device through your vehicle. This prevents the device shutting down unexpectedly.