To set a base marker for a vehicle or driver:
- Select the leaf node in the hierarchy tree that the vehicles or drivers you want to manage are assigned to.
- Click Details panel > Vehicles tab to set a vehicle base marker, or Details panel > Drivers tab to set a driver base marker.
- Select the check boxes beside the vehicle or driver names that you want to assign an base marker to.
- Click the More Actions in the Details panel toolbar.
- Select the Set Base Marker option from the pop-up menu. The Set Base Marker dialog box opens.
This dialog box lets you change the base marker of the selected vehicles or drivers.
- Expand the Base Marker field drop-down menu and select a marker. Only markers with a category of "HQ" are shown, or markers with a category that contains depot markers (these are categories that have the Contains depot markers check box selected on the Marker Categories screen).
- Click OK.